MM&J Consulting helps you build more buzz for your special events with live social media coverage on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram (if appropriate). This up-to-the-minute marketing is a great way to engage clients and attract new followers by showing them who you are, what you’re doing and how much fun the people who attend your events are having – so that the next time you have an event, they’ll want to attend, too!
Our comprehensive approach starts in the weeks leading up to your event and continues all the way through to a series of follow-up activities.
- Develop customized event hashtag
- Connect with the Twitter/Facebook/Instagram accounts of any individuals or organizations who have pre-registered to attend
- Promote your event on MM&J Consulting’s social media channels during the week prior to the event
- MM&J Consulting’s attendance at the event from start to finish
- Live coverage – including pictures – of all event activities on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram (where appropriate)
- Upload and tag pictures on your Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts
- Post thank you messages to donors, vendors or sponsors
- Prepare hashtag tracking report to determine number of impressions from the event
- Optional (extra charge does apply): Write a blog post to recap the event, to be uploaded to your website and possibly republished on the popular blog Me, Myself and Jen .
Social media event marketing is appropriate for nearly any event, including charity fundraisers, team-building efforts, educational conferences and social gatherings. All of our packages are customized to your specific event.
To learn more about our social media event marketing services, please contact us today!