Looking to understand the latest social media trends? MM&J Consulting offers social media training, tips and guidelines that help you make sense of the most popular social media platforms:
We are passionate social media specialists who believe that social media can and should be fun – so we focus on making our classes engaging, exciting and easily understandable. You’ll become confident in your knowledge and able to handle your social media marketing with ease.
Did you know that 70% of marketers have used Facebook to gain new customers? We’ll help you become one of them. With our Facebook training, you’ll learn how to:
- Create engaging posts that include pictures, URLs and hashtags
- Schedule posts to ensure consistency
- Promote posts and tag other business pages for further marketing reach
- Track performance of posts so you can measure results.
Twitter is currently the fastest growing social networking platform, with 44% growth in 2013 alone. Our customized Twitter training – including one-on-one, small group and corporate “Twitter for Beginners” options available upon request – shows you how to:
- Develop your Twitter account
- Create engaging tweets
- Include pictures in tweets
- Use hashtags for maximum benefit
- Live tweet at events
- Use bit.ly link shorteners to track your tweet results
Pinterest is relatively new but incredibly powerful. In fact, Pinterest buyers spend more money, more often, on more items than Twitter or Facebook. We’ll show you how to jump on board:
- Create your account and go through the verification process
- Determine concepts and set up boards
- Upload pins that drive traffic to products and services on your website
- Connect with the appropriate people on Pinterest to expand your reach
With 300 million registered users, LinkedIn is the largest social media network targeting business professionals. We partner with Red Devil & Associates to provide LinkedIn training classes that show you how to:
- Set up an engaging, search optimized profile with a custom URL
- Build a business page that describes your services
- Utilize groups, companies and Pulse to gain influence
- Expand and leverage your connections to build a sales pipeline
WordPress is an easy-to-learn platform for creating engaging, customizable business websites. With our WordPress training, you’ll learn what WordPress is and how it works, as well all the technical aspects (including basic troubleshooting) for managing your own WordPress website:
- Use plug-ins and widgets
- Write like a blogger and create engaging posts
- Create pin-able images to insert into your blog posts
- Syndicate your blog on social media
- Troubleshoot common problem areas
- Work with our trusted WordPress designers and engineers to create your own WordPress-based website or blog (optional; additional fee applies)
MM&J Consulting can also provide resources and make recommendations to organizations for advanced, formal workshops and professional development seminars on social media, blogging, content creation and social networking.
Are you a parent looking for social media training to help you gain confidence about your children’s safety? Visit our Special Events page to see our family training classes scheduled near you!
To learn more about our social media training services, contact us today!